LICET has been a consistent player for the past two years in the list of campus placement records among private institutions in India. It is proud that its graduates are highly rated by employers from industry and commerce in the private and public sectors. Offering information, advice, guidance and support for job-seeking students is considered a primary responsibility at the Institution. The Placement and Training Centre is provided with a well-equipped training facility and separate, well-furnished rooms for interviews and counselling.
– To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries and business houses of repute from all over India.
– To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers and LICET alumni.
– To promote career counseling by organising guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
Placement in LICET
The expectation of the parents is placement as the culmination of engineering studies. LICET management considers placement training as leadership formation to ‘engineer a just society’. The Placement Cell takes all efforts to place LICET students well but the cooperation of the students and parents are essential in achieving the common goal.
LICET students are formed not as employment seekers but employment creators. They are helped to imbibe the following propelling dynamic spirit:
– Not to be somebody in the world but someone to lead the world as a Leader with social responsibility
– Not only to reach the top but to remain there consistently
– To gain situational leadership by making crisis as stepping stone to success through innovation and creativity
– Finally to make a new world, starting from oneself
LICET is confident of forming engineers who would be leading the world of engineering society with their commitment and compassion.
Placement Coordinator & Asst. Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
M: +91-9003825597 / 9600412506