My area of specialization is Internal Combustion Engineering in Thermal Engineering. Research interests are Renewable Energy, HVAC systems and Hydrogen fueled IC Engine.
- Qualification: Master in Engineering
- Specialization: Internal Combustion Engineering
- Work Experience: 8Y 7M / 6Y 10M @ LICET (As on April 2020)
- Professional Body Membership: Nil
- FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops:
- Attended National level workshop on “Patenting System in India” (i-pats 2011) which was conducted on Nov 18th 2011at Velammal Engineering College, Chennai.
- Attended National level workshop on “Advances in Internal Combustion Engine” which was conducted on Nov 2011 at College of Engineering, Gundy.
- Attended faculty development program on “Finite Element Method in Dynamic Analysis and Application in Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics” Which was conducted on March 2011 at Velammal College of Engineering and Technology, Madurai.
- Attended National level seminar on “Recent Trends in Automobile Engineering” which was conducted on May 2010 at Muthayammal Engineering College, Rasipuram.
- Underwent In-plant training in Neyveli Thermal Power Station-I “Boiler Department” from 18th to 31st December 2007.
- Attended Two day workshop on Plastic Engineering conducted by Valeo Pvt. Ltd., Chennai.
- Attended five days training program for faculty on “Train the Trainer” at DAIKIN ACDC, Rajasthan in April 2019.
- Certified three month Diploma in AutoCAD, 2006.
- Certified in various modules of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Systems by Danfoss, Denmark on April 2020.
- Attended Two week faculty development program on “Engineering Thermodynamics” by IIT-Bombay through remote center on June 2011 at Mepco Engg. College, Sivakasi.
- Attended Two week faculty development program on “Engineering Mechanics” by IIT-Bombay through remote center on Dec 2013 at Loyola-ICAM college of Engg. and Tech., Chennai.
Awards & Achievements
- Secured II place of South India Level SAE student convention 2008 “AERO MODELING” event which was held at PSG Technology, Coimbatore.
- Secured centum mark in Thermal Engineering subject in diploma.
- Got best Faculty Adviser Award for guiding students to get top results in December 2010 examinations.
Research & Publications
- Projects Undertaken: Nil
- Books/ Book Chapters Published: Nil
- Patents Filed: Nil
- Ph.D. Guidance: Nil
- Publications (Conference/ Journals):
- “Energy Augmentation of Biomass Gasifier” in the National conference on Energy Security and Rural Development 2009 at Gandhigram Rural University, Dindigul.
- “Study on Gasoline Fueled S.I Engine with an Addition of Hydrogen and Oxygen” in the National conference on Emerging Research and Advances in Mechanical Science 2013 at Velammal Engineering College, Chennai.