Remegius Praveen Sahayaraj L was born in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India. He received the Bachelor of Engineering degree from Anna University (Chennai, India) in 2009 and the Master of Technology degree from SRM University (Chennai, India) in 2013, both in Computer Science and Engineering. He has got an experience of 7+ years in teaching and research. Currently he is pursuing PhD in the area of Cloud Computing and is working as an Assistant Professor in Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai, India. His research interests include Cloud Computing, IoT, Web Security, Managing Spatial Data in Cloud and Log Analysis.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering (pursuing)
- Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering
- Qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers GATE – 2010 (90.5 percentile) with Computer Science as specialization.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Area of Interest: Cloud Computing, Web Technology and Programming
- 6.9 years in LICET
- 3 years outside LICET
Professional Body Membership:
- Lifetime Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG) – No: 237961
Guest Lectures Delivered:
- Guest Lecture delivered on the topic “Design and Analysis of Algorithms at Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering and Technology in February 2016
- Research Seminar delivered on the topic “Log Analysis” in August 2019 at Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Research Seminar delivered on the topic “Splunk Tool” in December 2019 at Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops:
- Workshop on “C and CPP” at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology on 29th February 2020.
- One week STTP on Green IOT – Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering Coimbatore – December 2019
- One week FDP on Operating System – Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai – December 2019
- Workshop on R Programming at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology on 9th November 2019.
- STTP on NBA Accreditation (ICT Project of NITTTR, Kolkata) – LICET, 22/04/2019 to 26/04/2019
- STTP on Problem based Learning (ICT Project of NITTTR, Kolkata) – LICET, 11/02/2019 to 15/02/2019
- Awareness on OBE and SAR preparation – LICET, 23/08/2018
- Staff Orientation Acquire, Accompany and Achieve – LICET, 25/06/2018 to 27/06/2018
- Faculty Orientation – LICET, 30/11/2017 to 01/12/2017
- Design the Thinking – Intellect School of Design Thinking, 19/7/2017 to 22/7/2017
- Faculty Orientation – LICET, 19/07/2017 to 20/17/2017
- Faculty Orientation Expectation, Inspiration, Aspiration – LICET, 20/06/2016 to 25/06/2016
- Faculty Orientation – The Story, The Style, The Spirit – LICET, 20/06/2016 to 25/06/2016
Awards & Achievements:
- Awarded best faculty @ LICET for consecutive 2 years.
- Certified Master Trainer in Design the Thinking
- Certified SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 6.0 ABAP Programmer
- Students mentor (“Pédagogie de la Décision”) and Computer Science Teacher to Icam (Institut catholique d’arts et métiers, France)- I2.3 students for a span of 3 years
- International Exposure: Guided a batch of students from India to ICAM, Lille, France in 2016. Undertaken and successfully completed technical projects during the course of visit.
Research & Publications
- Projects Undertaken
- Designed and maintaining websites for US clients – Leather mart and Maids4all.
- Proposal submitted to Renault Nissan for project titled “Technology Caravan”
- Books/ Book Chapters Published – Nil
- Patents Filed – Nil
- PhD Guidance – Nil
- Publications (Conference/ Journals)
- “Online Resource Scheduling Under Concave Pricing and Load Balancing for Cloud Computing”, Mr Remegius Praveen Sahayaraj, Journal for Advanced Research in Applied Sciences, VOLUME 4, ISSUE 2, JULY/2017, ISSN: 2394-8442.
- “Psychological Stress and Protraction Analysis based on The Human Heart Rate using PPG Sensors”, Mr Remegius Praveen Sahayaraj, Agnel Lidia A, Divya P, 6th National Conference on Networking, Imaging and Green Computing- AGNICON’17
- “Smart Car Parking a Heterogeneous Type Allocation”, Mr Remegius Praveen Sahayaraj, International Conference on Knowledge based Computing Technologies ICKCT’16.