Mr Sathish B R is an Assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Loyola ICAM College of Engineering and Technology since 2012. Earlier he worked as Assistant Pro-fessor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Alpha College of Engineering, Chen-nai, India. He received his Master’s degree for Industrial Engineering with specialization in Quality Engineering and Management from Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India in 2009, Master’s degree for Computer Science and Engineering in 2012 and currently pursing PhD in Anna University. His research interest includes Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Soft Com-puting.
- PhD Pursuing, Anna University, since January 2016.
- M.E in Computer Science and Engineering, G.K.M College of Engineering and Technology, Anna University, 2012.
- M.E in Industrial Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, 2009.
- B.E in Computer Science and Engineering, V.R.S College of Engineering and Technology, Anna University, 2006.
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Assistant Professor at Loyola-ICAM Engineering College and Technology since July 2012.
- Assistant Professor at Alpha College of Engineering (2007 – 2010).
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops
- Workshop on “C and CPP” at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology on 29th February 2020.
- Workshop on R Programming at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology on 9th November 2019.
- STTP on NBA Accreditation ( ICT project of NITTR, Kolkata) at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology from 22nd -26th April 2019.
- STTP on Problem based Learning (ICT project on NITTR, Kolkata) at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology from 11th – 15th February 2019.
- Awareness on OBE and SAR preparation at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology on 23rd August 2018.
- Seminar on Deep Learning in Computer Vision at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology on 9th January 2018.
- Workshop on Ruby on Rails at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology on 23rd and 24th February 2015.
- Two week ISTE WORKSHOP on Computer Networking conducted by IIT Bombay from 28th May to 5th July 2014.
- Two week ISTE Workshop on Signals and Systems conducted by IIT Kharagpur from 2nd to 12th January 2014.
- FDTP on Principles of Compiler Design at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology from 9th to 16th December 2013.
- Two week ISTE Workshop on Database Management Systems conducted by IIT Bombay from 21st to 31st May 2013.
- Five Day ISTE workshop for Coordinator on Database Management systems at the Department of CSE, IIT Bombay from 6th to 10th May 2013.
- Four Day ISTE workshop on Aakash Technical Assistant conducted by IIT bambay from 25th to 30th October 2012.
- Awareness workshop on National Programme on Technology enhanced learning at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology on 3rd December 2012.
- Two week ISTE workshop on Engineering Thermodynamics conducted by IIT Bombay from 11th to 21st December 2012.
- Two Day ISTE workshop on Aakash for Education conducted by IIT Bombay on 10th and 11th November 2012.
Awards & Achievement
- Resource person for a seminar on “Computer Organization and Architecture” at Andhra Loyola.
- Best Faculty Award for the year 2015 at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology.
Research & Publications
- “Minimization of Replica and Privacy Protection Using Cryptography in Cloud”, Mr B R Sathish, Fantina Selvadharshini A, Swathi Bert K A, 6th National Conference on Networking, Imaging and Green Computing- AGNICON’2017.
- “ Computerizing the student ID using Raspberry Pi with Wi-Fi Technology”, B R sathish, R.M Depika, S. Lavanya, Hannah Andrew, International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Technology, Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2017 ( ISSN: 2348 – 8190).
- “Incremental Computation on Network Inference Mechanisms”, R.Sathish, Interantional Conference on Recent Advancements in Computing Technology – ICRACT’11.
- “Application of DOE tools in software testing” B R Sathish, International Conference on Software Engineering Theory, SETP-09.