Limsa Joshi J , Assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Loyola ICAM College of Engineering and Technology. Earlier worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at SCAD College of Engineering and Technolo-gy, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India. Received Masters degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India in 2012. Area of specialization includes Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Software Engineering and Analysis and Design.
- ME in Computer Science and Engineering, Francis Xavier Engineering Col-lege, Anna University, 2012.
- BE in Computer Science and Engineering, Ponjesly College of Engi-neering, Anna University, 2010.
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things
- Software Engineering
- Analysis and Design
- Assistant Professor at Loyola-ICAM Engineering College and Technology since June 2014
- Assistant Professor at SCAD College of Engineering and Technology (June 2012 – June 2013).
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops
- Arise ToT MasterCoach faculty development programme at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology from 14th -17th Oct 2019.
- STTP on Problem based Learning (ICT Project of NITTTR, Kolkata) at LICET from 11/02/2019 to 15/02/2019
- STTP on NBA Accreditation (ICT Project of NITTTR, Kolkata) at LICET from 22/04/2019 to 26/04/2019
- Awareness on OBE and SAR preparation at LICET on 23/08/2018
- FDP on Cloud Computing, NPTEL from July 2018 to Oct 2018
- FDP on Innovation, Business Model and Entrepreneurship, NPTEL from July 2018 to Oct 2018
- Seminar on Deep Learning in Computer Vision at LICET on 09/01/2018
- Weekend Training Programme Saptahaant Shikshak Prashikshan (SSP) on Introduction to Machine Learning at LICET from 16/12/2017 to 17/12/2017
- Workshop on Prediction Techniques and Machine Learning in Data Analytics at LICET from 07/12/2017 to 08/12/2017
- Learning and Engaging Actively through Facilitation at LICET on 06/11/2017
- Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching-Learning Process by IITB from 14/9/2017 to 16/11/2017
- Foundation Program in ICT for Education by IITB from 03/8/2017 to 13/9/2017
- Workshop on Internet Programming, Anna University from 01/06/2016 to 08/06/2016
Awards & Achievement
- Completed NPTEL Online course on “Innovation, Business Model and Entrepreneurship” with Ellite Score.
Research & Publications
- MS. J. Limsa Joshi, A.Amala Aishwarya, T.Arulsilviya, “ENSURING CONFIDENTIALITY IN BANKING USING VISUAL CRYPTOGRAPHY” , National Conference on Networking, Imaging and Green Computing (AGNICON’ 2017)
- LIMSA JOSHI , AMARNATH , and ASWEEN, “Integration of Multimodal Verification Using Signature Identification and Android Based Graphical Pattern Analysis”, National Conference on Networking, Imaging and Green Computing (AGNICON’ 2017)
- Felcia Jasmine, D. Sheeba Roshal and Ms. Limsa Joshi, “Electronic Top-up Tollgate System with Theft detection” , National Conference on Networking, Imaging and Green Computing (AGNICON’ 2017)