Started his teaching career in the year 2010 as a Lecturer and currently working as an Assistant Pro-fessor in the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. He has contributed towards teach-ing & learning activities in the department, coordinating with the Industry Committee for placement and industrial exposure to the students, and have been a member of the Entrepreneurship Cell and Internal Quality Assurance Cell. His areas of interest include special electrical machines, fault diag-nosis of electrical machines, electromagnetic analysis of electrical machines, digital Circuits biomet-rics.
- Qualification & Specialization
- D – Part time (Pursuing), Faculty of Information and Communication
- Tech, Applied Electronics
- Work Experience
- Currently Working as Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering & Technology, since June 2013
- Lecturer, June 2010 – May 2013, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, DMI College of Engineering
- Guest Lectures Delivered
- On title, “Multivibrators”, Department Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vijayawada,19/02/2016
- On title, “Newton Raphson Method Using MATLAB & Power System Stability”, Department Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vijayawada,19/02/2016
- FDP/Seminars/Workshops :
- One-day workshop on Arduino organised by the Teaching Learning Centre, ICT at IIT Bombay, LICET
- Anna University Sponsored FDTP on “EE8251-Circuit theory”, LICET
- STTP on “Control and Automation (ICT14)” organised by NITTR, Kolkatta
- STTP on “Indian Electricity Rule and Code of Practices” (ICT08) organised by NITTR, Kolkatta
- Anna University Sponsored Two Week FDTP “Power System Transients”
- Two days’ workshop on Introduction to Machine Learning organised by NMEICET, IIT Kharagpur
- Four days In-house training on DESIGN THE THINKING organised by Intellect
- Two-Week ISTE STTP on Electric Power System
- One-day workshop on SCOPE FOR R&D PROJECTS AND PROPOSAL, CTDT, Anna University
- International Conference on Engineering Response to Climate Change
- Two Week ISTE workshop in Computer Programming organised by IIT Bombay
- Workshop on Modelling and Simulation of Electrical Power Systems
- Three Days In house Workshop on Introduction to Electric Systems, L&T Switchgear Training Center, Conoor
- One-day workshop on “Research Methodologies in Deregulated Power Systems” organized by Easwari Engineering College.
Research & Publications
1. Projects Undertaken
- a. Solar PV Powered Portable Retrofitted Cold Storage System, Proposal submitted to EforA (March 2020)
To develop a portable cold storage that runs on renewable energy which will support our beneficiaries to store and preserve their produce at a cheaper cost.
- b. Electric Vehicle, Proposal submitted to LICET (Jan 2020)
To develop a flexible laboratory test rig system for demonstrating the working princi-ple of an electric vehicle, performance evaluation of the electric vehicle.
- c. Technology Caravan, Proposal submitted to Renault Nissan (March 2019)
The idea of Technology Caravan is inspired by the zeal to demystify some of the crit-ical concepts of science and engineering and take the cutting edge technologies to less privileged students. In this way we lower the ladders of opportunities to the students empowering them with the knowledge that poises them nicely for further studies.
2. Publications (Conference/ Journals)
- “Performance Analysis of SPEIC and M-SPEIC for BLDC Motor” International Conference on Informatics, Robotics, Construction & Communication, April 2018
- “A Multimodal Biometric Recognition System using Principal Component Analysis and Feedforward Neural Network for Mobile Applications” International Journal of Advanced Research in Education & Technology (IJARET), Vol. 4, Issue 4, pp. 17-21, Oct.- Dec.2017. (ISSN: 2394-6814).
- “Performance Analysis of Co-Generation Power Plant in Sugar Mill”, International Conference on Information, System and Convergence Applications, Philippines
- “Harmonic Compensation of single phase Active Power Filter using FPGA”, Proceed-ings of APECT, Francis Xavier Engineering College.
- “Dimensionality Reduction and Classification Using PCA and Fuzzy Clustering For Face Recognition” , Proceedings of National Conference on Advanced Pattern Min-ing and Multimedia Computing ISBN:978-93-80043-83-8 , NIT-Trichy
- “A Method for minimizing the Learning time of Neural Network for Face Recogni-tion”, International Conference emerging trends in Engineering Technologies, NI University