Priyadarshni S is an Assistant professor in the Department of Electronics and Electronics Engineering at Loyola ICAM College of Engineering and Technology. She received her Master’s degree in power Electronics and Drives from PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu, India in 2015. Her research interest includes renewable energy, Power Electronics, AC Drives and Power Sys-tem.
- E. Power Electronics and Drives, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Tamilnadu: 2013 – 2015
- TECH. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Kalasalingam University, Tamil Nadu: 2009 – 2013
- Power Electronics
January 2016– till date, Assistant professor, EEE, LICET, Chennai
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops
- STTP on “Control and Automation (ICT14)”, sponsored by NITTTR,Kolkata, 18-22 November 2019
- STTP on “IndianElectricity Rule and Code of Practices” (ICT08), sponsored by NITTTR,Kolkata, 26-30 November 2018
- Short Term Training Program through ICT mode on NBA Accreditation, ICT, NITTR,Kolkatta, 22-26 November 2019
- FDP on TLP, IITM 13-15 November 2018
- ISTE sponsored STTP on “ELECTRIC POWER SYSTEM”, IIT,Kharagpur, 10-15 July 2017
- Workshop on PLC AND SCADA OVERVIEW from 13-16 March 2017
- FDTP on CMOS Mixed Signal And Radio Frequency Vlsi Design from 30 January to 4 February.
- Workshop on Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine, LICET on 22 October 2016
- Workshop on Glimpses on effective research & proposal writing by Joseph’s Insititue of Technology on 22 September 2016
- FDTP on Power System Transients at St.Joseph’s college of Engineering by Anna University Chennai on Jan 2016
Research & Publications
- Paper Presented in International conference on Emerging trends in Engineering and Technology titled, “A very short term wind power forecasting using Back-propagation algorithm in neural networks”, conducted on 13,14 March’15 at Pandiyan Saraswathi engineering college, Madurai.
- Paper Presented in International conference on Future Trends in Engineering and Technology titled, “Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System Based Wind Power Generation Forecasting”, conducted on 7,8 April’15 at PSNA college of engineering and technology,
- Paper titled, “Brain Machine Interface”, on “eSPEED’14” conducted on 21st March’14 at K.S.Rangasamy college of technology.
- Paper Presented in National Conference on Innovations in Engineering, Science and Technology [ISBN 978-93-5196-265-6] titled, “Wind power forecasting using Artificial Intelligence”, conducted on 6,7 March’15 at RAMCO Institute Of Technology,
- Paper Presented in National conference on Emerging trends in Electrical Engineering titled, “The Application of Back-Propagation Neural network for very short term wind power forecasting”, conducted on 28 March’15 at SSM Institute of Engineering And Technology, Dindigul.
- “Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System Based Wind Power Generation Forecasting”, published in International Journal of Applied Engineering Resarch, Vol. 10, No.39, 2015, PP. 29755-29758 [Annexure II-Sl.No. 8565, ISSN: 0973-4562].
- “A very short term wind power forecasting using Back-propagation algorithm in neural networks”, published in ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, No. 6, April 2015, PP. 2686-2690 [Annexure II-Sl.No. 1765, ISSN: 1819-6608].