Mr R Pandian has been technically equipped by Government Engineering colleges from Vellore and Salem respectively, with the area of interest being Manufacturing Technology, Material Science and Management studies.
M.E. Welding Engineering
8 years in teaching
Professional Body Membership
Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops
- 2012 -2013 Two week ISTE Workshop on Engg Thermodynamics 11/12 to 21/21/2012
- 2013-2014 Two week ISTE Workshop on Engg.Mechanics 26/11/ to 6/12/2013
- 2014-2015 UGC sponsored National Workshop on Recent Research Trends in Manufacturing 10th & 11th Oct 2014 @ Anna University
- 2017-2018 Attended FDP on TLP @IITM on 12th -14th Nov’18
- 2017-2018 Valeo Plastics FDP (2 days)
- 2018-2019 Workshop on Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances 30/06/2018
Awards & Achievements
- Went as a Resource Person to Madras Christian College in the Department of MSW on 23.09.16
- Presented Paper on Spiritual Entrepreneurship in the 10th National Conference held in SRM Eswari Engineering College on 3rd Oct’19.
National/ International Conferences
Experimental investigation to minimise distortions generated in universal joint of a heavy truck during ARC welding process.