Mr N Prabhu Shankar has done his Master’s in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Energy Engineering. He has also done his Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Specialization in Human Resources. His area of interest includes Energy Management, Renewable Sources of Energy, Entrepreneurship, Lean Manufacturing, Innovation, Industry4.0, Training and Development.
M.E. Mechanical Engineering, PGDM- HR
10 years in Teaching and 2.5 years in Industry
Professional Body Membership
- SAE (Membership no- 7180410066)
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Guest Lectures Delivered
- Emerging Careers in the Tech Industry at LIBA- 2019
- Career Guidance to Higher Secondary students-2018
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops
- Attended ISTE workshop on “Engineering Thermodynamics” conducted by IIT Bombay from 11th to 21st December 2012.
- Attended ISTE workshop on “Aakash for Education” conducted by IIT Bombay on 10th and 11th November, 2012.
- Attended an Awareness Workshop on “National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)” organized by LICET and CLASSLE on 3rd December 2012.
- Attended two week ISTE Workshop on “Engineering Mechanics” conducted by IIT Bombay from 26th Nov to 06th Dec 2013.
- Attended Two days national Conference on “Engineering Response to Climate Change” on 15th & 16th Jan 2016.
- Organized two days training on “Plastic Engineering” on 21st and 22nd Nov 2016 by Valeo India.
- Organised 5 days Bio Ethics Conference for Faculties from 12th Jan – 17th Jan 2017
- Organized two days training on “Casting Technology” on 27th and 28th Nov 2017 by Valeo India.
- Attended one day faculty development programme on “Learning and Engaging Actively through Facilitation” on Nov 6th 2017.
- Organized One Day Workshop on “Plastic Engineering and Simulation” on 9.1.2019
- Organized One Day seminar on “Overview of FEA” on 23.1.2019
- Organized One Day seminar on “Casting Technology” on 13.2.2019
- Organized One day workshop “MECHATHON 2019” on 19.7.19
- Organized two days training on “Finite Element Analysis and Computational Fluid Dynamics” on 4.11.2019 and 5.11.2019
- Doing NPTEL online course and MOOC.
Awards & Achievements
Best Teacher Award in LICET Twice( 2015 & 2016)
National/ International Journals – 01
National/ International Conferences – 05