Ms V Queen Florence Mary has done her Master’s in Industrial Engineering. Her area of interest is Supply Chain Management and also Thermal Stream.
ME, Ph.D. (Pursuing)
18 years and 7 months and 1 year Industrial experience.
Guest Lectures Delivered
CNC programming, composite material
Professional Body Membership
ISTE Life Member, ISHRAE.
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops
- Attended ISTE workshop on “Engineering Thermodynamics” conducted by IIT Bombay from 11th to 21st December 2012.
- Attended one day International workshop on “Decision Making and Optimization” conducted by Operations Research Society of India, Chennai Chapter on September 7th 2012.
- Attended Two days National level Technical Seminar on “Issues in Preparing Research Thesis and Project Proposal” during 16 – 17th March, 2012 conducted by Department of Industrial Engineering, Anna University.
- Attended ISTE workshop on “Aakash for Education” conducted by IIT Bombay on 10th and 11th November, 2012.
- Attended an Awareness Workshop on “National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)” organized by LICET and CLASSLE on 3rd December 2012.
- Attended two days National level Workshop on “DATA ANALYSIS” conducted by Department of Industrial Engineering, Anna University during March 22-23, 2013.
- Attended two week ISTE Workshop on “Engineering Mechanics” conducted by IIT Bombay from 26th Nov to 06th Dec 2013.
- Attended 10 days workshop on “SIMATIC PCS 7 Basic” from 24 Nov to 5 Dec 2014 at VI Microsystem, Chennai.
- Attended Two days national Conference on “Engineering Response to Climate Change” on 15th & 16th Jan 2016.
- Organized One day Quality Improvement Programme on “Current trends in Industrial Automation” conducted by Siemens on 6th April 2016
- Organized two days training on “Plastic Engineering” on 21st and 22nd Nov 2016 by Valeo India.
- Organized two days training on “Casting Technology” on 27th and 28th Nov 2017 by Valeo India.
- Attended two week ISTE STTP on “Electric Power System” from 12th June to 17th June 2017 and 10th July to 15th July 2017.
- Organized International workshop on “HVAC&R” on 19th Sep 2017
- Attended one day faculty development programme on “Learning and Engaging Actively Through Facilitation” on Nov 6th 2017.
- Attended three days National level workshop on “Research Methodology, Statistical Data Analysis and Interpretation by using SPSS and AMOS software” on 17th to 19th Nov 2017.
- Attended one day workshop on “Ref & A/C” on 8th Dec 2017 for ASHRAE Members
- Organized seminar on “Electrical safety and fire safety in HVAC Equipment” on 23/1/2018.
- Organized One Day Workshop on “Plastic Engineering and Simulation” on 9.1.2019
- Organized One Day seminar on “Overview of FEA” on 23.1.2019
- Organized One Day seminar on “Casting Technology” on 13.2.2019
- Organized one day workshop “MECHATHON 2019” on 19.7.19
- Organized two days training on “Finite Element Analysis and Computational Fluid Dynamics” on 4.11.2019 and 5.11.2019
- Certified in various modules of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning by Danfoss.
- Doing NPTEL online course and MOOC.
Awards & Achievements
Received Best Teacher Award on 5th Sep 2015
National/ International Conferences
Presented a paper titled “Strategic Decision Making using Analytic Hierarchy Process” in the International conference on “Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering” on 21st and 22nd April 2011 at Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute University.