Mr S Francis Jeyapathi has wide experience in academic, administrative and human resource development including training and placement activates. He has more than 35 years of teaching experience and his interest is in Air pollution control and mechanical behavior of engineering materials.
B.Sc, AMIE, ME, MBA, M.Phil
Air pollution control (Environmental engineering)
39 years of teaching (LICET – 9 years)
Professional Body Membership
- Institution of Engineers (India)
- ISTE (Life members)
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops
- Attended ISTE workshop on “Engineering Thermodynamics” conducted by IIT Bombay 11 to 21st Dec 2012.
- Attended ISTE workshop on “Aakash for education” conducted by IIT Bombay 10 to 11st Nov 2012.
- Attended “National programme on technology enhanced learning (NPTEL) in LICET on 3rd Dec 2012.
- Attended two weeks ISTE workshopon “Engineering Mechanics” conducted by IIT Bombay from 26th nov to 6th Dec 2013.
- Attended 2 days national conference on “Engineering response to climate changeson 15 & 16th Jan 2016.
- Attended one day quality improvement on “Current trends in Industrail automation” conducted by siemens on 6th april 2016.
- Attended two days training on “Plastic engineering” on 21 & 22nd Nov 2017 by Valeo India.
- Attended 2 days training on “casting technology” on 27 & 28nd Nov 2017.
Awards & Achievements
- “Best citizen of India” award for engineering education in 1998 by International publishing house, New Delhi.
- Invited guest speaker in “International education summit” held on 21 & 22nd November 2019 in Mumbai.