Mr Martin Charles M has done his Master’s in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in ENERGY ENGG & MANAGEMENT. His area of interest includes Thermal Engineering, Engineering Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Advanced IC engine, Power Plant Engineering.
M.E., Ph.D (Pursuing)
Energy Engineering & Management
- 13 years in teaching.
- 2 years in GM Industries (sub contract of AUDCO) Chennai as production engineer.
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops
- Attended One day workshop on High Temperature Properties of Materials (HTPM) Annamalai University. 1st February 2014.
- Attended One day workshop on Testing and analysis of Weldments (TAW’14), SSN college of Engg, chennai ,20th Feb 14.
- Attended One day workshop on ‘contemporary approaches in manufacturing process& material science, Agni college of tech, 23rd July 2014.
- Participated in International workshop on Research Mehodology.at KVCET, Chennai on 3rd Aril 2013.
- Organized two day workshop on Internal Combustion Engine in collaboration with .NRC India and AMALGAM IIT Madras on 25 & 26 September 2015.
- Organized two day workshop On 25 & 26 February 2015, Robo-zest-2015” in collaboration with IIT Delhi.
- Organized a seminar on self-esteem and engineering passion from Muragapa group Hosur on 21st Feb 2018.
- Organized a Technical seminar on fuel conservation with PCRA-Petroleum Conservation Research Association, Southern Region on march 2019.
- Organized a seminar Lean Six Sigma by Mr.K.Sivakumar, C.E.O Intelligence Quality on 22.07.2018.
- Organized a seminar on nuclear reactor by Dr.L.N Parthasarathi,Scientic officer, ,IGCAR Kalakkam on December 2019.
National/ International Journals
- An Investigation of Mechanical and Metallurgical Properties of Friction Welded Steel Joint (Volume 2, Issue May – 2017), International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology (ISSN No: – 2456 – 2165).
- Evaluation of Mechanical Property of Friction Welded EN24 Steel Joints, Applied Mechanics and Materials, (Vol. 591, pp. 108-111, 2014), Applied Mechanics and Materials.(ISSN 1662-7482).
National/ International Conferences
- Evaluation of Mechanical and Metallurgical Properties of Dissimilar Materials by Friction Welding (Stainless Steel AISI 316L and Pure Copper). Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Materials, Manufacturing and Applications (AMMA 2015), April 9-11, 2015,page 1085.