Mr James Deepak D has a Master`s degree in Thermal Engineering with keen interest in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. Guiding student projects in magnetic refrigeration and Thermoelectric refrigeration systems.
8 years 9 months (4years, 9months at LICET)
Professional Body Membership
ISHRAE (Core Working Committee Member from August 2019- Chennai Chapter), ASHRAE.
Guest Lectures Delivered
Seminar on “Engineering Thermodynamics” at Andhra Loyola Engineering College, Vijayawada on 28th & 29th January 2016.
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops
- Attended 1 week in-house training on Design Thinking at Intellect Design Arena.
- Attended a 2 week FDP on R&AC conducted at Anna University.
- Attended a 1 week Refresher Course in R&AC at Anna University.
- Attended a 2 day workshop on Plastic Engineering conducted by Valeo
- Attended a 1 week train the trainer program at DAIKIN ACDC, Rajasthan.
- Attended a two day workshop on Ignatian Pedagogy at ICAM, France.
- Certified in Pneumatics, Electro-Pneumatics and PLC by Janatics Pneumatic.
- Certified in Automation Studio by MTAB.
- Certified in CATIA, PRO-E, ANSYS, Solidworks and Autocad by CADD Centre.
- Certified in various modules of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning by Danfoss.
Awards & Achievements
- Received cash award of Rs 15000 for academic excellence during the year 2018-19.
- Currently heading ISHRAE Student Chair for Chennai Colleges for the year 2020-2021.
Currently heading a student project in association with ICAM Toulouse on “Cooling system optimisation for power modules in an e-vehicle”.
National/ International Journals
Published a paper on Analysis of a Wall climbing robot in IJIRSET journal, Volume 3, Special issue 3, March 2014.
National/ International Conferences
Presented a paper on Gearless variable transmission using variable speed pulleys in a National Level Conference at SREC, Coimbatore on 17th April 2013.