Mr Jackson Irudhayam S has done his Master’s in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in ENGINEERING DESIGN. And his area of interest includes Finite Element Analysis, Design, Metallurgy & Bio-Mechanical Engineering.
M.E., Ph.D (Pursuing)
7 years in Teaching
FDP/ Seminars/ Workshops
- Attended one-day seminar on Quality Enhancement in Higher Education Institute on 29th Feb 2020
- Attended a one-month ICAM summer program from June 3rd to July 4th 2019
- Attended the seminar on SPOKEN TUTORIAL ON 19JAN 2018.
- Two days short term course on Casting Technology(workshop) conducted by VALEO on 28th &29th Nov 2017
- Attended FDP on Learning and Engaging Actively Through Facilitation on November 6, 2017
- Attended two days short term courses on Plastic Engineering conducted by VALEO on 21st &22nd Nov 2016.
- Attended One day Quality Improvement Programme on current trends in Industrial Automation conducted by Siemens on 6th April 2016
- Attended Two days national Conference on Engineering Response to Climate Change on 15th & 16th Jan 2016
- Attended two week ISTE Workshop on Engineering Mechanics conducted by IIT Bombay from 26th Nov to 06th Dec 2013
Awards & Achievements
Awards & Achievements – Received cash award of Rs 15000 for academic excellence during the year 2018-19.
National/ International Journals
- Praveen Kumar A, Jackson Irudhayam S, Naviin D A, “Review on Importance and Recent Applications of Polymer Composites in Orthopedics”, IJERD, Volume 5, Issue 2 (December 2012), PP. 40-43
National/ International Conferences
- Presented Paper titled Optimal Coupler Curve Generation of Planar Mechanism in national conference on Emerging Trends in Design on 18th April 2013, Saveetha Engineering College.