AIM OF NCC
- To develop character, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure, sportsmenship and ideas of selfless service amongst the youth of the country.
- To create a human resource of organised, trained and motivated youth to provide leadership in all walks of life and always available for the service of the nation.
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up in the career in the Armed Forces.
MOTO OF NCC
Unity and Discipline
The NCC flag for various units of the NCC was first introduced in 1951. The three colours in the flag depict the three services of the Corps, red for the Army, deep blue for the Navy and light blue for the Air Force. The letters NCC and the NCC crest in gold in the middle of the flag encircled by a wreath of lotus, give the flag a colourful look and a distinct identity.
- I will ensure construction of toilet in my house and motivate at least 10 persons for the same.
- I will be an ‘Aadhar’ Indian and would motivate 10 more persons to be one.
- I will donate blood at least once every year.
- I will make only digital transactions wherever possible and motivate others for the same.
- I will plant minimum two trees in a year and care for the same.
- I will obtain my voter and PAN Card once I have crossed 18 years of age.
- I will ensure garbage segregation in my house and within 100 m of my neighbourhood.
- I will undertake 100 hours of shramdaan for social service.
- I will help physically-challenged persons to live their dreams.
- I will be a role model for gender sensitivity. secular outlook and spirit of nationalism without any regional bias.
- I will rush to help any accident victim.
- I will always uphold motto of NCC – ‘Unity and Discipline’. I will be equally disciplined when not under observation.
73rd Independence Day organized by service learning units like NCC, NSS, YRC, Rotaract & LEAF was celebrated at LICET headed by Director, Principal, Vice Principal ...
Enrolment of the cadets is carried-out as per NCC Act, in the presence of ANO, Principal, and , in the month of July
LICET-13(TN) BN NCC Students volunteer themselves by welcoming the first year students and their parents for the Inaugural function Igniteen’19
The International Day of Yoga 2019 was celebrated at Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology (LICET) in Centre of Peace.
To create environmental awareness among the public, LICET NCC Army conducted a Rally on “Ill Effects of Loud Noise” for Mega Pollution Awareness Programme on ...